Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Job for a New Bride



As some may know, the economy killed my last job. So far, I'm really enjoying doing this. It's not been as lucrative as my full-time career or 12 years, but I have made a profit and it's only been a month or so that I started. And, I have not been doing this full time, either.

As a new bride I have plenty of things to do to lay foundation for our future. We're looking at tons of homes online and in person. Fortunately, it's a buyer's market; however, it takes time to find YOUR needle in the haystack. Plus, I'm packing for our eventual move. So, I haven't even been able to devote the time I want to into WildTree. I haven't even had my own tasting party yet. I may have one in the next few weeks. I was waiting to have it when we moved to our new house. I had thought we'd be there by now. I've just been taking orders on my site:

No comments: