Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Makeup - Please Help Me Decide

I sometimes hate admitting to these 'girly moments' as I have named them but I can't help it - I am beginning to stress about my wedding day makeup.

I do not wish to spend additional money on makeup application at a salon, so I'm getting a head start on my application practice and a color scheme that will look best on me on my special day.

Special thanks goes to Ladyvdesigns on You Tube for suggesting that I create videos of the looks I'm considering and asking viewers to vote and share their thoughts. Thanks so much, LadyV!!!

Please leave your comments and participate in the poll if you wish. Thanks so much!

Bride Look: Copper/Bronze #1


Bride Look: Black and White #1



Bride Look: Rose and Pink #1

1 comment:

BeautyGUMBO said...

So I am loving your work on this one. I tried to post a comment on youtube, But I am here now blogging and thought about I wanted to comment.
I am so glad you did a look because I am working on one myself,